This has been so much fun. Who knew we'd fly cross country to do P90X? Brother Johnny and his friend Mike along with myself and papa take over the garage everyday at 7pm and 1pm on weekends to do 1 or 2 hours of working out. The kids even get ut there with us holding 2 pounds weights and do kicks and sit ups, they are just the cutest. We went to a park yesterday and ran on top of doing the p90x. We are eating super healthy, for lunch we just had asparagas and chicken breast with cuscus. So yummy! I know I lost 7 pounds last time I went on vacation to Moab but i surely didnt plan on that here. Tomorrow is our bbq and i know yummy food and beer will be there and its our day off of p90x, so all this hard work will probably be ruined tomorrow, but it sure will be yummy, lol! Day 13, im proud of that and having a blast working out with the boys.
2 comments:
Good job Heather!
Thanks Corinne!
-h
Post a Comment