and forget the rest... thats the motto of p90x and as cheesy as it sounds, its the truth. This program is made for anyone, i am doing 10 -15 push ups (not on my knees) and the boys are doing 50 but we are doing it together. One legged squats are hard because of my bad knee but i do what i can and not worry about my husband who is jumping half a mile in the sky, then lunging. Today I pushed myself in how deep my lunges could go and i feel it already. Yesterday I pushed myself in push ups and I was so sore this morning. To be honest the last 2 days I really havnt been in the mood to work out but thankfully its a group effort thing and Im kind of forced to do it and so in my grumpy mood, i say to myself, well if im going to do this, i might as well do it hard and i punish myself. Day 16 is done and while im strugglig to continue doing, i have a hard time with commitment to long things and i get bored easily, im still doing this. Im looking for every excuse to stop but im still going. I havt lost any weight but im on vacation and not eating the greatest either. Oh well it is what is it, I have doe this 16 straight days now, on week 3 of the program. Thats something...
3 comments:
Keep it up hon...you are doing great.
Corinne- i know its great and i feel stronger each day but i also hate it, lol! Thanks for the encouraging words!
-h
Post a Comment