Tuesday, February 16, 2010

week 5

Technically this is the 6th week but im just starting week 5 because I have taken so many days off from 100 push ups program. I did do week 5 day 1 today and got a new high of 38 push ups. I can truly feel the increase in my stamina. When I started, i could do 10 and maybe make 15 but not 20. Now I can do 20 with ease, maybe 30 but today i did 38 not once but twice. Lets just say it hurts to type right now or lift my arms. Im surprised how much it tightens my abs too.
Got soccer in the morning and going to turn in our gym passes to use for the next few weeks we are here. I am hoping to go to a body works plus abs class at 8:30am on tuesday, thursday and saturday and sunday. Im hoping i will be home just as the kids are finishing breakfast and so im not missing too much. So soccer 2 days a week, free gym class, 3 to 4 days a week and the push up program. We should be moving March 15th, so that gives me exactly one month. See what I can do in that time.

No comments: