Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This is it...

So much going on. Ok We went and got our free gym passes today. I plan on going tomorrow at 8:30am. I played soccer today which we hadnt played on Wednesdays for a very long time. I did my push ups yesterday, I just feel good. We got 1 month left here and Im hoping to make the most of in in as many ways as possible. Use the free soccer, free gym, free baby sitters and free great weather. I really have no excuses. Papa and i always talk about having more kids and Im truly nervous to have more kids and gain another 40 pounds when i havnt even lost the other 40 pounds from the first 2 kids.
Which brings me to my next point, i went to the doctor today about my knees. This is my 3rd doctor in my 2nd state. I thought it i'd get one more opinion. His was pretty much the same though. I dont have any major muscle tear but could be a minor meniscus but nothing to operate on. Instead he suggested i take a lot of calcium and vit d and some other pills and 1 prescription to help my body heal faster. Again Im nervous to put another 40 pounds on my bad knees if and when I get pregnant if my knees already have problems with the weight i have now.
I am so happy I am playing soccer again and I will not be stopping in the next month. Its so hard to find good people to play with and have fun that i dont play when we are on the road. I will be very sad when we have to leave but im hoping to make a great effort in the next few weeks. I have already lost 2 pounds since saturday. Slowly but surely....

No comments: