Tuesday- as sore as i was, i made a conscious effort to stand all day today. I went to get my tires changed, they said 90 mins, so for 60 minutes I walked up and down the street in the cold, wasting time but staying on my feet, getting some extra cardio instead of sitting in the waiting room watching tv. I finally went back as I saw my car outside the garage and i went in only to find out they hadnt even started on it. Sure I was bothered but I realized had i stayed in the waiting room, i might have put some pressure on them, so I stood for the next 2.5 hrs in a very small waiting room/ office. It was so hard but i kept trying to change corners and i think i read every single thing on every single wall in that place. The employees were trying so hard to get me to sit, it was fun for me after awhile. One guy even went to his car and got my his wife's magazine and asked me to please sit. I told them over and over, im not sitting. It was such a good work out on my already sore legs.
Wednesday- soccer was cancelled due to rain for the 4th week or so in a row but papa and I worked our rears off around the house. We built head boards, cleaned walls, climbed up on the roof and trimmed trees, then raked up the front yard and then moved furniture for the living room to be painted, i even made a blanket. It was a great day and I am so tired and i still have push ups to do. Not sure i will make it as I think i have to do 28 and it not looking promising since my arms already hurt and i havnt even started. We shall see.... might be nice to do them tomorrow and get back on track of doing push ups on opposite days of soccer. Yes I think i will do that.
Oh papa and I found out we could get 45 days of free gym at our old gym or $8 since they lost a lawsuit. We really want the gym but am sad we wont even be here 45 days, so do we wait and risk not having that gym in our new city or use it now for only a few days. Im hoping to do the classes, I love classes. Hoping to figure it out tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment