Monday, February 1, 2010

Ugh!

Why I keep playing and keep getting hurt, is not a mystery during the game but it sure is when i get home and cant move like right now. My knees were already bad and tonight i went in for a 50/50 ball with the goal keeper. He was on the ground and his head went right into my knee. I couldnt even feel my knee and I limped off. It HURTTTTTTT but i let the speed of the game get to me and went right back in. How ever now that the game is over, I have showered and Im on my bed... im in pain. My knee has a bruise all around the knee cap, like the shape of a "C". We only have 1 more game in my Monday night league, i can do it, i can do it, i can do it.....

No comments: