Monday, February 22, 2010

Still Going

Week 2, sort of. Ouch, i am so sore from everything. I took sunday off completely and I was supposed to do push ups today but it hurts. In the classes Im doing lots of arm exercises so doing push ups on top of that is making it really hard to keep up with the push up program. Im going to try and do my push ups before the class tomorrow. I know im getting stronger though, it wont happen in the 6 week plan but my goal is still the same, just not in the same amount of time.

I dont play soccer on Mondays anymore so I called around and found a team I could play on tonight. I figure i only got 2 mondays left here, I might as well play while I can, but sadly the game was cancelled due to the rain. So i went for a 1 hr walk around the neighborhood. Just trying to stay active. Its hard on sunday and mondays because the classes are t-th-sat and soccer is wed-fri. So thats leaves sunday as a day off and im ok with that but mondays just kind of stick out. I only got this for 3 more weeks, got to do all i can. i feel better though, i feel lighter already, i can tell in my clothes and its only been a few days. Im excited, nervous for when we start to travel and move around but im setting good habits right now, hopefully.

i also went and bought some soups, they were buy one get one free and i love that!

No comments: