I thought about the last 4 miles all day today. How ever I went from one place to the other and so on. How ever before we went trick or treating, i went for a walk with the kids but didnt want to walk too much because I knew we had to walk later. Thats 1 miles. Then we went trick or treating and im assuming it was at least another mile, granted it isnt supposed to count, but i was in my walking clothes, with my pedometer and when the kids were done and tired. I put tiago in the wagon and walked the neighborhood. Im guessing I walked 4 miles today, maybe only 3 but I know I tried and i am very proud of myself. I am done and over with my 45 miles. My legs hurt daily, weather I go walking or not so it was nice to realize that I do walk over 45 miles each month in 31 days or less. I hope to wear my pedometer more, but even with all this walking, i have noticed my abs not being in the same shape. Soooooo this is where I announce the next challenge. It is 1 mile/ 75 crunches/ and 75 sit ups till Thanksgiving, so 26 days in a row. I also have some other ones in mind but will sick to this one for now. Just wanted to say thanks for the support and know that 1 challenge is done, and many more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment