Friday, October 30, 2009

1 day left

Only 1 day left in the "Lean by Halloween 45 miles in 31 days challenge" and I have 4 miles left because I did 5 miles today. We woke up early and i ran around all day on errands then came home and all I wanted to do was nap. So i allowed myself about 20 mins but then i got my butt up and went for a walk. Not just a normal walk, but a super duper long walk. I went my regular mile route, except i took a few new turns knowing it would make my route longer and Im glad it did. Papa went with me even though he practiced soccer in the morning. I enjoy going with him and looking at houses and just talking to each other with no cell phones, no kids, no tv for over 1 hr.
Got 1 day left and 4 miles to go. I hate to not finish something I started, so Im really hoping I get those last 4 miles in, even if it means walking in circles in my living room, lol!

41/ 45, 4 miles to go

No comments: