ack.... I got 1 week left and 15 more miles to go. Im cutting this real close. I didnt realize how hard this was going to be. Granted I probably picked THE worst month to do this with moving cross country, one week in Penn and then getting here and Thais's bday party and all these events and things since I havnt been home in 6 months, but still, come on. 2 miles a day shouldnt have been that hard but it is. This last week doesnt look any easier either. My mom is out of town right now, my dad is coming in to visit for a few days so I want to hang with him, papa is starting some stuff, I am making progress on paperwork and appts and budgets and future plans.... not to mention the kids classes and hanging with them, teaching them, getting them outside and hanging with the fam. Its crazy how much I have to do, when days in NY i felt I had nothing to do. Heck I probably could have walked 45 miles in a week in my old NY life, lol! Oh well, 7 days to go, lets see what happens.....
No comments:
Post a Comment