Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 2

Today is day 8 and i have worked out 7 times. I took sunday off, mainly because we went to bed at 2am and i had to be up at 8am. No way was i waking up 1 hour early. But it is good, every one needs a day of rest. I was back at it this morning.

I have asked for hand weights in craigslist because online they are over $60. But i am now using papa's elastic band to do arm work outs and i use the dining room chair to do dips, and lots and lots of push ups. You dont always need tools or gym or any money at all to get in a good work out.

I eat 1 bowl of special k cereal every morning, snack is usually granola bar. Lunch is random, last week i had artichokes twice, i have had the kids left overs, pb sandwich, and dinner has been good. I have had red meat, rice and veggies evenly on my plate split into 3rds. I wish i would have taken pictures, because it looked like the perfect plate of a healthy diner. 

I had oranges and mangos even added apricots this week. Doing good, feeling sore and tired but thats just signs of hard work paying off, I hope!

No comments: