Monday, June 15, 2009

Half Way to 30 days

Finished day 15 of 30 today and it is kicking my butt but at the same time its all I can think of. I wake up early and all I want to do is work out. I wake up before everyone else in my house and its my quite time, its my me time and after the 30 min workout with jillian, i do 30 mins of my own while watching shows i recorded on the dvr, mainly my day time soap operas. Its actually a great work out and then as everyone wakes up, we do breakfast and showers and go about our day. I really am loving it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo as promised from before the work out I did for the 1st ten days. (as Im typing this, im forgetting it all)
Warm up- arm windmills, arm cross overs, knee rolls, jumping jacks
3 mins strength- I started with 10 push ups, ad increased as days went on, again i started with 10 bicep dips on kitchen chair and increased as the 10 days went on (repeat)
2 mins cardio-30 seconds jumping jacks, 30 seconds run in place (repeat)
1 min abs- 30 sec crunches, 30 sec leg lifts
3 min strength- she does something with weights but since i dont have, i do my fav leg pilate moves which consist of laying on one side, hip and elbow and doing 10 leg lifts with one leg, then 10 big leg circles forward, than backward, 10 small leg circles forward and back. Then I do bicycle kicks, as if i was riding a bike with one leg, 10 pushes in each direction, then every other day add a few more wether 3 or 5 is up to you, now i do 20 each direction. Flip to the other side and repeat. Once both sides are done, get on your knees and elbows and do 10 straight leg lifts, then bend your leg and place it as far back as it goes, foot flat like there is a pizza on it and push it up towards the sky for 10, and finally still on hands and elbows, life your leg to side like a dog peeing for 10. Now do the other leg and add more as days go by. I am telling you, do this and you will feel the burn all day. (obviously this takes longer than 3 mins, just fyi, i usually pause the tv til im done)
2 mins cardio- 30 secs jump rope, 30 secs of squatted punching (repeat)
1 min abs- cross over crunches
3 min strength- feet together squats and raising arms in front of body, then feet wide apart squats raising arms over head (repeat)
2 mins cardio- 30 seconds of each previous cardio, jumping jacks, run in place, jump rope, squatting punches
1 min abs- bicycle crunches

cool down if you follow jillian, water break if you want to keep going.
using a rubber band tied to table or couch I do bicep curls, tricep pulls, lateral raises, then i put it around my ankle and swing my leg outward and then turn around and swing it inward for both legs. I do calf raises, and many more sit up moves.

Hope that helps anyone who is looking for something you can do without weights, with out paying for a gym and can do in your living room within minutes of crawling out of bed.

No comments: