Yep thats right, day 4 of working out and going strong. I started over the "30 day shred" since i didnt do the whole 30 days, so im back on level 1 for 10 days. I am back to eating right and fruit each day, i have even added on working out in the evening, not a real work out, but a walk or at least getting outside with the kids/ Tuesday we walked to the library, today we walked to the park all in the evening. I am more active in their classes, as in running and jumping around with them instead of just sitting and watching them.
When this is right in my life like it is now, it makes so many other things in my life right. I am more motivated to do right with my kids, read to them, do school work with them, practice spanish, practice thais's ballet, kick the ball with my son and introduce him to more sports, crafts, dance and sing, sit outside and play or color with chalk. We eat better, we sleep better, we have more family time, we enjoy life more. Exercise is an amazing thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment