Sunday, June 28, 2009

back at it but not 100%

I did level 3 for 3 days then i just stopped. Im really really tired and waking up early is harder and harder. I had tony for thursday and friday and he got here 1 hr before my kids even woke up so i didnt work out once he got here. then saturday and sunday i slept in till my kids did wake up since papa is out of town. we are going swimming every day and i think its just draining my energy or something because i am beat by the end of the day earlier than usual and its harder to wake up. i will take today off and start over tomorrow. Im thinking of doing the shred but do all 3 levels each day for 10 days. It will equal 1 hr and then i can decide what to do next. I need to find another program. I wish I could do couch to 5k again but my knees cant handle running nor do i have the time or room to run. Then I heard about his Px90 or something but its super expensive. I have some magazines im thinking about doing one of those work outs they always have in them for a week or 10 days and see how that goes. I will find something, i just needed this weekend off.

No comments: