Saturday, June 20, 2009

Level 3 Day 1 (day 20 over all)

I started Level 3 today of jillian Michaels 30 day shred Sadly it is not for free on the tv ondemand, so I asked a friend online to type out what level 3 consists of and she did. Then I went on youtube.com and found level 3 in 3 segments, so i used that also. The cardio is not as great as in level 2, but OMGosh the strength was really hard. Granted it is day 1 so I hope to get better in the next 10 days but for today.... OUCH!

I also upped the number from 20 to 30 in my pilates leg circuit. That is pure cramp after cramp now, lol! It hurts so bad. How ever today would have been a day off and i worked through it. I was proud I did what I did, even if it wasnt my entire work out. it was a good work out.

I also wanted to let everyone know that Target is offering a free gallon of milk with the purchase of 3 Kellogs cereals. I bought 3 special K vanilla flavor and got 1 free gallon of milk. They are also offering 1 free lean cuisine pocket with the purchase of 3 lean cuisine lunches. Im buying them anyways, might as well get free food with it too right?

Here is what my friend wrote for level 3....
here's level 3:
Warm-up: arm crosses, backwards windmills, jump rope, high kicks, butt kicks, knee circles (like from level 1)
Circuit 1:
strength: walking planks (from plank position, you're going to walk up from your elbows to your hands--say up, up, down, down) and mountain climbers (from plank, you're going to pull your legs to your chest in a climbing motion)
cardio: sumo squats (squat position with toes pointed out and do little hops) and supermans (lay on tummy and lift arms and legs together)
abs: leg lifts with arms lifting so that you make a pike position and scissor crunces
Circuit 2:
strength: With one weight, you're going to bend down and touch the floor between your legs and then lift that weight into the air, repeat. AND jumping lunges while standing in place
cardio: boxing, jumping jacks, and butt kicks all with weights
Abs: regular sit ups
Circuit 3:
Strength: traveling push-ups (while doing push ups move your arms to the left side and the right side while you do your push up) and plank rows and raises ( in plank position, with weights, lift your arm, then the other arm and then each leg while your weight is on your hands)
Cardio: Squat Jumps and rock star jumps (rock stars are like the squats, but you don't bend down as far)
Abs: Side planks on each side

No comments: