Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sept 16th

I'm joining a new challenge with the lady who got me hooked on challenges many years ago. I'm so excited, I have no idea what it is but I don't care, she is my number motivator! 

I failed all my challenges last month, I'm horrible this month. I won't even step in a scale. My clothes are tighter, I know it's not good. But I'm not giving up, I never do. It's just motivation to do something about it. I'm getting real pumped. Kids are back in school, weather is cooling down, it's getting to be running time again! 

And finally I'm Organizing a free 1/2 marathon to take place in 6 months around my neighborhood. I have to finish this 600 challenge first. I'm only half way done and its killing me. 310 miles done 290 to go. Thats like 20 miles a week and 2.5 miles a day. Please pray my knees will let me do this once and for all! 

No comments: