Tomorrow (tuesday) will be the first day I am not playing soccer and I feel horrible about it. How ever I am a walking machine right now. I went tot he padre game on Saturday and walked and pushed the strollers so much so that my back hurt. Im pretty sure my back is trying to adjust to the bulging bely in the front and it curving my back. Then Sunday we went shopping and shopping and again I had tiago in the stroller and I really started to feel my back, so much so that I tried to sleep with my back flat against the wall. So today I sat around most the day and felt ok, so I took the kids to the park by myself but as soon as we started up the hill i felt my back. Its only the lower left and while I wont be playing soccer tomorrow we are taking the kids to the ZOO! Talk about miles and miles of walking. I am wearing maternity clothes some of the time so I know my waist has grown there is no sucking in this belly anymore. Wont see the doc or weigh myself till next week but i hope this walking is helping curve some of the weight at least.
2 comments:
You are doing amazing. Keep up the walking, that is something you can do for the whole nine months.
Thanks lady!
-h
Post a Comment