Monday, September 6, 2010

Better (updated)

My back is better and I did go to the zoo, there were painful moments but I tried to walk as tall and straight as possible and it seemed to help. Once I got moving I was ok, its more when Im in bed and roll over, I can still feel my back. Seems this is going to be a very long 9 months. I got new walking shoes i was going for running shoes but who am i kidding? Walking is about all I can do right now or for the next few years. I have not done much this week but eat and shop. Shopping is a form of walking but it is also a lot of driving from one store to the next and when i get home I am wiped out. Hoping to make it to the park today with the kids and do some laps. I just dont have energy and we are leaving for Brasil in 1 week which I am kid of hoping to save up some energy for our 26 hour travel time, 4 weeks in brasil and 26 hours back. Going to be a busy month, but i am hoping with the lack of fast food and dairy queen, i should be eating less. We shall see.... I got a doc appt with my new doc on Thursday, hoping the scale is kind but it being a new scale, i doubt it : (

Update- i just got back from the park. My aunt is in the hospital so we took her dog to the dog park, which is the same as the kids play ground with a big grass field and dirt track around it. I ran the dirt track once and walked it twice and did some small work outs. Push us, leg lifts, side bends, etc. I feel good, but i am super hungry now!

No comments: