I am still holding onto the 160's. I went tot he doctor yesterday, (a new doctor by the way which means a new scale and while that shouldnt matter I always think it does) and i weigh 169.5
Technically i have gained 4 pounds but since i lost 5 that means I gained 9 this last month, Oops! Oh well! It is what it is. Which is my 3rd kid in 5 yrs and even the new doc said I am measuring ahead of schedule. All fine by me. I am keeping up with my walking and even got new walking shoes, I will not take them to Brasil as they will get super dirty but i will put them to good use when i get back. Im a bit concerned with what I will eat in Brasil but it is what it is and i will deal with it when I get there.
Good bye for the month will try to check in but no promises....
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment