Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday

Well it's Tuesday, that means a post about soccer from me, but before I write that, i have been doing other stuff too. Not much but every little bit helps, Im hoping. Last week, we went to the horse races on Wednesday which was a lot of walking to and from the parking lot and all around the track. I was for sure sore the next day. Saturday we went to chargers training camp which again required a lot of walking to and from the stadium and all around it. Then Sunday we went to the sand building competition where we had to park about 15 blocks from the beach and walk pushing the strollers then once we hit the beach, we walked in the sand up and down the beach looking at the sand designs and thankfully we got a ride back to the car. Which lead to Monday which I was beyond tired and refused to even shower or leave the house but i did get in the pool. So then Tuesday came and it was by far the hardest time I have had playing in almost a year. It felt like I had not ran in months when really it was just one week. I took extra breaks and drank extra water and was still tired. I paced myself though and felt good afterwards. I took a nap and didnt want to move the rest of the evening but my kids were begging to go to the park and papa was at practice so I sucked it up and we walked to the park for 1 hour. I know im not running any marathons or anything but im just trying to stay active. I have gained weight already, I dont know how much, im still able to fit into my clothes but im starting to hang over the edge of my shorts, lol! Guess having your 3rd kid can do that to a body.

No comments: