Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Soccer and Swimming

It seems I only post on Tuesdays as thats the only day I actually work out, lol! I am doing better though. Week 9 of pregnancy has been the best one so far and I have been the most active. I took my aunts dog for several walks and today i played soccer for over 1 hour and then when the kids went down for naps i went in the pool. Papa or Rod go swimming with the kids almost every day, but i dont because they just hang on you the entire time and splash and its too much for me and my claustaphobia. So today the whole house was sleeping including papa and I worked out. I held on to a ball with my arms and upper body and kicked my legs like i was on a bike back and forth across the pool. I would back float just using my legs, then i would swim just using my arms. Both are sore as I type this. I can see my belly is getting bigger already, i have eaten such weird things the last month, some healthy some not healthy but now that I am feeling a bit better im hoping to work out more. I am fearing gaining another 40 pounds as I did the first 2 times. That would be 120 pounds in 5 years of baby weight, that can not be good for anyone. We shall see... but today was good and thats all i can work on, one day at a time.

No comments: