Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My last day of soccer

Im sad for today wa sour last day of soccer. I am very proud I made it to week 12 of being pregnant and still playing, its a blessing in itself but Im sad that I wont be playing anymore. I didnt stop because Im pregnant, i stopped because the league itself ended. Soccer is the easiest and one of the only ways I truly get a good work out. I dont enjoy running especially without my dog or when chasing a ball. I push myself more when I play soccer because I hate to lose but also because Im with friends and dont realize how much I run when I play. Plus its adult time I get with my friends and away from the kids with papa. When you think about it, soccer is what brought us together and this is the only time we ever get to play with or against each other. We are going out of town soon and by the time we get back, i assume I will have a much larger belly than I already have so its probably best to stop now. I just have to really step it up in other areas to make up for the loss of exercise with no soccer. There is no scale in this house and I like it that way, lol!

No comments: