Friday, March 1, 2013

March

Ok it's been 8 weeks since I have birth. I'm pretty sure I am glad to go now but now I have to find the time. I did jan walk as much as I wanted in feb, not the lengths I wanted but oh well. Now this is my month to start running. I really need to make the time, I told myself march 1st but I'm so busy the next 2 weeks I'm thinking march 15th is better. It's just so hard to be away from Zico for any amount of time. I did 600 squats last month, going to do push ups this month and start some sit ups. I'm ready!
I'm tired of not fitting in my clothes, I still wear sweats every day and it sucks! My clothes re all skinny clothes and I am not there yet. I feel like I have let so much of myself go. My face is full of freckles and sun spots, I have yellow teeth, grey hairs, non painted toe nails, bad clothes, same hair style every day. I'm just tired of it, I'm learning to do better hair on Thais, making my girls wear dresses more, why don't do I do this for me?
I'm eating better but it's messing up my insides and I'm still craving chocolate, I'm so addicted. I have withdrawls and eat it al the time. What's the point of eating healthy if i stuff my face with sweets? Not going to,lose weight if I don't run or work out, no point in eating right jut to ruin it it by eating wrong, and can't tell my kids to take better care of their appearance if I don't. Why am I writing al this? Not sure but hoping it helps!
Here is to a good month!

No comments: