Thursday, February 21, 2013

rolling, rolling, rolling

i am still going. I have walked 40 plus miles so far for the 600 mile challenge and this month we are doing squats and i have done 250 of those. I still weigh around 168, give or take a mile less here and there but i can fit back into size 8 clothes, some of them. I am shrinking, not very fast and this week has been rain so not getting out except to get the kids to and from school. But its only been 7 weeks since i gave birth and its still feb, i got a long way to go....
I am eating good and bad, for every veggie i eat, i feel like i eat a piece of chocolate. its so weird. not big on bread or pastas, no sodas, but i still need chocolate fixes through out the day. I have to work on that.
I just say photos of me when i first got pregnant with Zico and thats where I hope to get back too. Im sure once i start running i will lose more weight but for now and for Feburary i will still just walk. I had a 5 mile day this past weekend. Im getting there...

2 comments:

Corinne said...

oh you are putting me to shame. I'm still being a lazy new mom.

Heather said...

by this same time last year, i was close to 250 miles, now im at 50, lol! hey what ever right? We are enjoying the time with our babies too! When my kids move out I will have all the time int he world to work out too bad I will be too old, lol!