Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 5

Ugh! I'm still going and while I have moments of great I also have moments of misery. I know this is a long process but I'm also a person who likes to get stuff done and off my check list, well as much as I hate to admit it, weight loss is not all in a days work no matter how hard I try. The scale has not moved this week, but I forge on. I finally got my head phones back to try and make the fight in my head easier and today it worked for a few seconds at a time. So that's good. I ran 1 mile without stopping on Monday and today I ran 2.8 before I hit a small hill, walked for a minute then ran another mile. The I took a few breaks in my last mile and walked home to make it 4.25 total miles in about 45 minutes including walking. It's a fantastic time I know, and I can feel myself getting stronger.... It was still just a tough run. I tried to take out All the hills possible because while my thighs are feeling better than the last few days now my calves are on fire and hills just hurt. I got a later start then I wanted and I paid the price for it, the sun was out and it made it so hot and my face so freaking dry but I have to wear my cold wether ear thing to keep my head phones in so it made me extra hot. I had bugs in my mouth, I love running outdoors but I swear it makes it harder and I really don't need any more obstacles or excuses in my way, I have plenty just with myself.
Oh well..... I did it and its done. Now to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day with my kids, even if I can't walk upstairs lol!

No comments: