ok this time last year I had over 200 miles, this year im barely at 50. Thats ok I gave birth the 2nd day of this challenge this year and last year I was just about to find out I was pregnant, lol! Oh what a difference a year makes.
ok so papa's sockers season is over, he will have one less job now and wont have 7am practices, so im hoping that means I can begin running in the cool mornings again. We shall see. The chaos of March is over, now its just back to normal chaos, my bff came and went, tatiana turned 2, sockers won another championship.... now it is back to me.
so today I walked to and from the school 3 times, which is 1.5 miles, and one of those i ran there so thats running .25 of a mile. I was happy enough with that but later after 3 hours of homework with the kids (it was half day and they had missed 3 days of school, so we had some catching up to do) we walked up to the school play ground and I wanted to run a real lap, So I did. I was so excited I texted my 2 bff's and one of them shows up 5 minutes later and says lets run another one and after that lap she said lets do 1 more, so in total I ran 3 laps. I was not in running clothes at all, my sweat pants were falling off of me, but I didnt care. I ran and I loved it! I cant wait to do it again. I got that drive back, im ready, now if I can only eat right, we will be good. Im thinking of just making a rule I have to stay out of the kitchen unless it is for a kid. See how that goes.
regardless im back, I have to do this, no more excuses, its been over 10 weeks, time to get to work and lose another 30 plus pounds, just like the title of this blog, ohfive (me) minues 30 (pounds)
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment