Friday, January 6, 2012

Lost Dog

So I left 30 minutes early to pick Thais up from school and the route i was taking would take about that amount of time. Well while I was walking I saw a loose dog and a car was reversing and didnt see the dog so I raised my arms trying to save the dog, then it ran off and I chased it back to its house. I got a hold of the dog, called both phone numbers on it and finally knocke don a neighbors door to assure the dog lived at this house it ran too. So the dog is back home but now I have 7 minutes to "walk" 2 miles to pick up Thais from school on time. I start running in flip flops, it was not fun but I made it. I ended up walking/ running 2.25 miles. Going to try and run the Miramar Lake tomorrow.

No comments: