I am kicking ass. I ran 10 miles today not including the walking I do with thais to and from school. It hurt and I was not in the mood for it but I did it, I was shocked that i did it. I ran so slow the first hour then i was numb the 2nd hour and is printed the last mile. I am really proud of myself. I have never ran this far in my entire life, i mean that and I am more proud I taught myself how to run for that long, Im not sure I even care about the time just the mileage. I think you have to run 12 miles in 4 hours for a half marathon I did 10 miles in just under 2 hrs. I could totally do it, maybe even next week! We shall see. Im still in the 130's i was eating great Im eating but some days I eat like crap. Just depends on my mood and time to eat or cook but i did walk to the farmers market and get a bunch of fruit and veggies, I am eating oranges every day and yogurt i made spinach salad again. But then I also drank a 1/2 gallon of sweet iced tea in like an hour lol! I started the challenge and we are at 55 members!!! I cant eve believe something that my friend Katie and I challenged each other has grown to 55 people and grows more every day. I love it!!! So proud, they really do motivate me to run.
No comments:
Post a Comment