I have ran 69/500 miles so far in 30 days. This has actually been a slow month sinc everyone else (papa) is so busy. I am hoping next month I can run a bit more or at least do something daily. I am at a good weight right now so Im not super motivated to do much, my clothes are hanging off of me but I did eat a lot of crazy food this weekend isnce we went out of town and I can tell I have gained a few pounds back but i assume it will be gone in a week or so. I am going to be alone this week with the kids so not expecting much exercise to get down but i will try. For now Im good, just going to keep on doing what Im doing and see where it takes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment