Thursday, January 5, 2012

10 Miles

I ran 8.6 miles today and then walked 1.4 and did pilates later for a total of 10 miles. im totally sore but amazed and proud of myself. It was just what I needed. Im so tired and over whelmed with all the stuff i have to do but i still took the time to do something for me and it was just what I needed.

the new challenge is going well, i was upset I was not able to work out all week but then i did today and its much better. Im still scared to step on the scale but its good to know I can still run.

I also have to say 2 good things about being skinner is i can fit back into cute underwear. I have always loved cute underwear but i have been wearing boring pregnancy underwear for years now so its nice to be back. And the other which isnt really great but my wedding ring is super lose, its rolls around my finger. Crazy! It just shows I am even skinner than my wedding weight.

Not a lot of time lately but Im here, im hanging in there and im going to keep going!

No comments: