The scale went up which is my boo, I know everyone will say its ok and i know it is but it still gets a "Boo!". So I took tuesday off of working out and i started to count my calories but it just wasnt a good day to start nor a week but it did motivate and remind me to watch what I eat. I get in bad habits of snacking on the kids foods, so I went grocery shopping on a budget and picked up salads and got some free stuff so im eating better. I went for a 20 min walk today in my new shoes but they gave my blisters. I got meetings tomorrow, but I feel good. i will always battle the how to squeeze in working out with real life but I do feel good, and thats all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment