Sunday, June 19, 2011

Better

I had a low point last week but I feel better now. I got 1 hour of sleep without the baby in my room which felt like 5 hours, then I got to work on my blog and organize my room so I didnt feel so far behind and finally I got to play soccer and go swimming, all things that helped me feel better. A girl needs sleep and food and a little time to herself. I even got to go shopping with 3 coupons and got these new capri's and the shirt im wearing i bought over 1 yr ago but i got a medium instead of a large and never took the tags off till today so Im feeling good and motivated again. Im loving the swimming part, Im dragging the kids around the pool and racing from one side to the other, its a great work out and after having a huge bbq meal today, i went for a walk at 8pm. Im sore from soccer, swimming, and walking but it means its working and that im proud of.


1 comment:

Corinne said...

great that you are getting back in the groove. Well, at least a little bit