After my melt down last week, I have been doing good. I have worked out 7 days in a row. I played soccer last friday, then swam Saturday, Swam again Sunday and walked the stairs twice, Monday I walked the track for 2 hours, Wednesday I mostly did errands but I did a lot of walking to my errands, like to the school instead of diving to it, etc, Thursday I swam for 3 hours and did 20 laps, then walked at the park and then did the stairs 2 times, Thursday I played soccer which leads me back to Friday where I will play soccer again tonight. I am feeling really good. I went to Old Navy on Saturday and got new pants I mentioned before and yesterday I went to Kolhs and got new walking shoes that tone you while you walk. I wore them today for the first time and they will take a few days to get used to im sure. Im feeling good though, I weigh more than usual but I know, I know, everyone says muscle, we will see. Its all about how you feel thats really important and right now Im feeling good!
2 comments:
YAY!
Thanks, finally right? Oh this roller coaster we live on, I swear!
Post a Comment