I finally did my 1st sit up today since giving birth and a good 6 months before that and I loved it. I have always loved sit ups, I always thought they were the best part of my body, my core has always been really strong till now of course but Im working on it. I only did 25 sit ups and I plan on doing more and more. I am really liking the idea of working myself up. I am a very competitive person and this way I am sort of competing with myself, so basically i am tracking myself but I know Im doing it..... well you get the idea.
- So this is my 10th day in a row of working out.
- Last week I did the stairs 2 times (20 of my house stairs) twice. So this week I will be doing the stairs 3 times or 30 of my house stairs which tonight I did to 30.
- I also have been doing 20 laps in the pool, 10 one direction only using my arms and 10 the other directions on my back only using my legs, today I upped that to 30 laps
- I walked 30 mins with the baby in the stroller, thats just a bonus and what ever she will let me do which usually isnt much
- and finally I did 25 sit ups, now that I hope to increase to the hundreds but slowly of course
weigh in day tomorrow, not expecting a whole lot lost but im thinking of counting calories again this week. Maybe every other week because it is quite daunting. And I want to get back to meatless monday (which I did today) taco tuesday, fish fridays and bbq sundays. It helps keep me on track so im not eating crazy stuff every day and i wont make instant bad choices.
My stomach muscle still hurts from where Tatiana tore it and im sure it will be even more sore tomorrow but this weight isnt going to lose itself, i have to keep going.
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment