Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Still here

Walking and walking and walking, but its working! I am enjoying it, i am challenging myself every day and when i dont walk i feel guilty, so it must be working. I feel like since being back from Brasil, I have gained a lot, this next doc appt will tell me for sure but i want to add squats or lunges to my work out too. I know these legs need the work, i think all the weight is going to my legs. We will see, i just have to work on better time management but when your pregnant and the mother of 2 small kids with their own schedules and my husbands schedule, i am not finding a lot of time for myself and when I do, i miss my kids and want to spend that time with them. Oh the joys of motherhood! At least im walking that i am proud of!

No comments: