Some how I have messed up my back. It has been hurting for a week now but tolerable, but after the travel this weekend then walking the lake on Tuesday, I could barely move. I didnt know how much you use your back till it hurts to use it. Even being in bed, just lifting a leg, its all lower back muscles. Its crazy! So i stayed in bed all day yesterday, except to get Thais from pre school because I refuse to let anything keep me from picking up my little girl from school. I have moments where it feels good but i didnt want to push my luck. I have been using a heating mad on and off, i looked into back support but they arent made for pregnant women and the ones made for pregnant women isnt for hurt backs. Oh well! I did end up catching up on a lot of tv, I have more books to my kids in the last 2 days then i have in the last 2 months, lol! And papa and I watched 3 movies yesterday, and i half watched 2 more with the kids. Im telling you all I did was lay or sit with heat on my back. I will try to do the same today but this time I have to do paperwork. Hoping papa will take the kids to the park, i will see if I can walk at least 1 mile, I have 25 miles to walk in 7 days... this will be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment