Its just getting worse. First I had a back ache and now Im sick on my death bed. I did how ever complete my 2nd 5k event in 1 month in between and I felt great until I got sick. I started a new challenge to try and go 36 hours of working out in 6 weeks, up until the new year. I really want to do the 200 squat program which is easier to do at home with the kids and everything and then continue to walk some. How ever the last 3 days I have hardly eaten, I actually threw up which thankfully wasnt pregnancy related but I had horrible cramps but baby has been moving and kicking up a storm, even with the lack of food, all seems well. I spoke to my doctor the entire time, but wont see the doc again till next month. This battle of living healthy continues..
2 comments:
get better soon
thank you, im trying!
Post a Comment