Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weight over the yrs

We are on day 7 of walking and I have 13 miles. It has been raining every single day so thats not helping my cause, but im still walking. I will always battle my time with should I walk alone or take the kids to the park with me and try to walk. Obviously with kids I dont walk as much but it is good family time, so I try to keep it even. My mom is walking too so we like to go together but then papa has practice or wants to work out also, we try to juggle so all 3 of us can walk/ run at some point while some one else is with the kids.

I went back and looked up my weights over the last few years with being pregnant and not so im not doing so so bad. Before Thais I was 138 and I got 180 then I got down to 155 and back up to 180 with Tiago. After Tiago i worked real hard for my 30th bday and got back down to 147 but then gained 10 pounds and have stayed any where from 155 to 160 ever since. Which is what I was when i got preggo with #3. Right now I am 169. Technically if I gained 40 pounds i'd be 200 pound which is what I am trying my best to avoid, but i also know 3 kids in 5 yrs, 40 pounds each will do that to your body so i would never risk my child to keep a certain weight. How ever I am at the half way mark and have not gained more than 4 pounds. I know all the weight comes at the end but at least Im off to a better start.

Oct 2010 168
Sept 2010 169
August 2010 162
June 2010 166
(got pregnant with #3)

Dec 2009 163 / 157
Aug 2009 156
Nov 2008 - 155
April 2008 147
July 2007 155
(after both babies)

dropped to 160 but went up to 180 dec 2006
(got pregnant with Tiago)

Oct 2005 - 180
Aug 30 2005- 175
Aug 3 2005- 170
July 9 2005- 164
june 28 2005- 162
June 20 2005- 158
June 3- 2005- 153
(got pregnant with Thais)
pre wedding / baby weight 138

No comments: