What fun we had yesterday walking 3 miles with friends for a great cause. I am now up to 10 miles in 5 days and I am so proud of it. I have never felt this good being pregnant before, I mean this much energy. I know it wont last but I sure hope so, and im enjoying it while i got it now. Its fall and perfect walking weather, cool and damp, so you dont get too hot, totally loving it! They say your only supposed to eat an extra 300 calories a day when your pregnant and i know i am eating way more than that. Those 6 oreos and milk before bed last night was easily over there, lol! It's all good, baby is healthy, I havnt gained weight, im feeling good, i deserve those oreos because when im not preggo, i will not be buying them. I gained 40 pounds with both my pregnancies before so to hit tieh half way mark and not gained any, im super proud!
Here's some photos from our walk, i have more on my phone but i will post those on my other blog when and if I ever get caught up, ugh!


No comments:
Post a Comment