Wednesday, October 20, 2010

60milesin30Days

I started my own challenge and am inviting everyone to join it. It starts TODAY and goes for 1 month. Oct 20th- Nov 20th. You can average 2 miles a day or Im trying for 4 miles every other day. Last Oct I did 45 miles in 30 days and loved it so this time I am upping it to 60 miles in 30 days. I even started a blog for people who want in to post their results.

Today I walked close to 4 miles, i have to drive it tonight with my cousins car to really see how far it is but it felt great and I got to take my mom with me. Granted I came home and had a piece of pizza and a chocolate cupcake left over from Thais's party but it doesnt take away from me walking close to 4 miles. Im not counting calories, heck im 5 months pregnant, measuring 8 weeks ahead and have yet to gain a pound.

anyways I will be posting on 3 blogs now but the journey continues...

No comments: