Eating has improved, i still crave my tall glass of milk at night but its getting better. Im actually hardly eating after sunset unless I have not eaten since breakfast. My snacks are a bit tough when we hang out with our twin family, as taigas' buff is allergic to nuts, so I can not take my nuts with me, like i usually do. So i have found other things instead.
My doctor move my knee surgery back 1 week, it works out for the best. So my new date is Sept 9th. I will continue to work out hard until the actual day. I have continued to lose weight and gain muscle which is very difficult to actually try and do but I'm not trying, its just happening with a healthy life style. I am grateful for that. I am playing soccer with friends up to 3 times a week so my other work outs ar not happening a much simply because I'm sore and tired and sleeping in. Always trying to find a balance of me time, blogging time, family time, kid time. We are good though, i am happy with it all though. This last weekend, papa was home so I was able to hike twice, play soccer and do a crossfire class with friends. An entire day of working out for me. Thats unheard of. Papa also cooks meals just for me, because he knows I struggle with finding time to cook. So I have come home from soccer to find he has made a meal just for me. So so thankful he is so supportive of my changes. The kids are getting better as well. They are starting to understand too much soda or sugar or even eating too close to soccer practice. They always do sit ups and planks with me when I am working out, Tiago and I have done some bike rides while I run behind him. Thais does laps in the pool, babies are always jumping and running. We are an active family even with the tv and movies we watch together as a family.
kids ate chick fil a, i had soup, at our bbq thats stinky cheese dip that I did not eat but used to, papa made chicken and hot dogs on the bbq which I later used in my salads
i crack up as i wore my arm band during our fun soccer game, which we moved the field over at half time and you can see exactly where I ran.
Im losing pound by pound
some of my favs that I no longer eat, muffins and pizza
i really hate throwing food away, so these fruits i got for free from the rec center went bad so I left them out for the local night animals for a few days before throwing them away
kids cereal is so gross to me now
another day of clean eating and some of my snacks I take with me on the road
papa bbq'd again, this time chicken, pulled pork and he even put veggies in the grill for me, kids had mac n cheese
I made lunch for me and my grandma, she had rice though and some more of my meals, while we were out of town in a hotel. Not the easiest but I did ok
day 3 of our road trip, i was out of my food so I had a protein style hamburger at in and out which means no bun and a smoothie for breakfast. I still got sick after eating them, since it was "fast food". I later ate breakfast left by my cousins for lunch and dinner was frozen fish. I was so sick that night and the next day. Not sure which one got me, but my body rejects "normal" food now.
the humidity is still high when I go running, in the 80% perfect
i have to admit, I have had a few drinks with my mom friends while our kids play. Its never more than 2 and its always something new. Its been fun!
more food I do not eat and miss, which isn't even "that unhealthy" I just don't eat pasta, milk or bread anymore
many of the things I do eat
i bought this ham at costco and had it cooked and the kids and i have been eating it all week. I even took it to soccer practice as a snack
love finding peanut free snacks
hike #21 on the year
ppa had all this bbq'd when I got home and cut up
i put the chicken in my salad later
hike number 22
there is that ham
my 3 work outs in 1 day
a photo from my doc appt, my knee is the lowest center one and they believe starting to be the right one
theres that ham again, we took it and lemons to sea world for snacks, had to be peanut free
love my shrimp
nothing like cheese burger without the bread




No comments:
Post a Comment