I take pictures of my food, I used to not like when people did that but now I do it all the time. Its become a habit. Then at the end of the day i take all those pictures into a college and post them in instagram. Im proud of my food choices and later I go back and am reminded of what I ate and how long I have been eating clean and not to throw it away.
This is a photo of what i did NOT eat
I got news that my first knee surgery is Sept 2nd, so I went to Kohls and used my $25 gift card to buy some work out clothes and badly needed new shoes all on clearance. We had to get Zico shoes too so all 6 of us went, take about an effort but we did it. Im going to be as prepared for this surgery as I can and recover from it as best as I can.
tiago is learning to not eat the bread either. I love that the kid spick up some of my clean eating habits.
that evening I went for a hike with Ms Beth. A much needed 90 minutes to get all my stress of surgery out.
I am happy and blessed to announce I won these 2 books. I borrowed them from a friend before but now i have my own copies. So stinking excited! I want to cook again so bad, just have to work it into the schedule.
I played soccer with friends Sunday morning and I always assume I only run 2-3 miles but I actually ran 5.
Awww grass on the back of my cleats on a sunday morning, reminds me so much of my youth
and that evening Ms Beth and I went for another hike. I got 10 miles that day and hike #20 is in the books. I had wanted 52 in 1 year but Im way short and with surgery coming up, not sure I will hit my mark.
My garden update, this sun flower was broken by a bird when i tried to sit on it and I assumed it would die and never bloom but much to my surprise, he sprouted a new arm and has a bud at the top. It just reminds me that if you never get knocked down, how will you ever know what you can fully become?
and all my avocado babies. I have 4 growing in my garden and these are the next batch. I just keep the seed from the ones I buy.


No comments:
Post a Comment