Thursday, June 21, 2012

471

So close yet so far. I really wante to be done with my 500 mile challenge by now but Im not. It makes me sad and discouraged but with everything I must fight on. My injury really threw me off then I gt pregnant and now summer... it's like all the cards are stacked against me. But I will get it done, i was hoping to get it done in the next 4 days but a more atainable goal is by the end of june. Its still something to be proud of and means 2.5 miles per day. That I can surely try for.

The kids are on break now and papa works all day and evenings and weekends so I cant have him watch the kids anymore. Im not sure what to do when Im done with the 500 challenge. I want to do pilates again but would still like to keep up running once or twice a week. See what this body lets me do. I would love to add swimming as I get a bigger and bigger belly. Im beginning to show and am scared to step on the scale but I know i have gained at least 10 if not 15 pounds already and its not the belly, its just bad eating and not running. I am craving healthy food lately though, lots of smoothies and fruits so hopefully I can get back on track. My weight will always be a fight for me, till the day I die, I know this. But I wont give up.... never, ever!!!

No comments: