Monday, June 25, 2012

23 miles to go

Last week was horrible for my milage, i only got 2 miles in and it was a walk to subway and back with the girls! So now that I am so close, I am determined to get it done this week. I did 4 today which takes me to 477, only 23 more miles to go. Im so close. Papa is working 7am-8pm again this week so his schedule is not my friend but i will not let it hold me back again. Im going for it. I went for a walk at 3pm today, which I never walk in the heat of the day but I had no choice, he was home for 90 minutes and I walked for 67 of them, lol! I am going to attempt to run before he leaves at 7am tomorrow since I have plans during his lunch break tomorrow for the kids, as I do most of the rest of this week, so we shall see. I went to bed at 7:30pm last night and got up at 6am and got a lot done, see if I can keep this up all week, except its already 9pm and im still awake so we shall see. I am also weighing in at 149 already which is not good so I need to get moving. I will not weigh 200 pounds again.

No comments: