I played soccer today and am sore all day, i will go to the gym tomorrow and hopefully play soccer friday. I am going to walk and go back to doing push ups and i need to do a lot more sit ups. My knee is not any better but I am loving pilates right now, so I will try to add that in there too. I am down 6 pounds, and while I have no real number in mind to lose, i want to challenge myself to lose as much as I can. My 3 cousins have got on the weight loss train too and when i usually go to their house for dinner like I did today, its something friday and today we had salad. Its all the little thing that will hopefully add up. I have been craving fruits those, I ate 3 huge oranges in a row. I dont think I have ever done that in my life.
Im excited and Im ready for a new chapter in our lives. Thanks for joining me on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment