Well today was my last Wednesday soccer game. My last soccer game in awhile since we are moving in a few days. I kicked papa as we play on opposite teams and my ankle is swollen now, plus my knee hurts. I am a mess and while im happy for my body to get some rest, im sad too. My cardio is great right now, it doesnt hurt when i run, my lungs dont ache or burn like they used to. Playing soccer today I felt good, that is until its over and i take a hot shower then my knee and ankle swell up. I have to do push ups and pilates and sit ups but for some reason, i am beyond tired. Weather its stress or soccer or just worn out... im going to bed early, taking naps. Another time of passing, but my food should become better as we wont be going out to eat or having sweets around all the time. Its always one of the other it seems, but hoping i can finally do this. Let the next chapter begin...
No comments:
Post a Comment