I am most likely taking this weekend off, but it is well deserved. I havnt had a day off since last Friday, so its going to be a good break. We have been stuck in this house for 3 days and its driving me crazy. How ever it has given me no excuse to not work out and I have. Yesterday i did 30 mins but today i did over 1 hour. And Im doing it on my own, no tv or internet because the kids had both, so i just went off what i remembered and added my own. Today by far was the best and hardest work out i have done since i have been in NY. Papa went to the gym, the minute he walked out the door i started working out and he walked in as i was getting in the shower. We seriously worked out the same amount of time just different places and ways. Granted I had to stop and change a diaper here and there but im sure time wise it was the same as him walking from machine to machine an adjusting weights. Instead of weights, i did push ups and use chairs and table to do dips for my biceps. I did squats and sits up, cardio of jumping jacks, jump rope, punching bag, you name it, i was doing it today. I am driving to Montreal this weekend and working out is not in the plans. I may work out tomorrow morning before leaving but i doubt it, i need my stamina for the 6 hr drive.
todays fruit was 2 apples and i got the kids to take a few bites each, yesterday we finished off the grapes.
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment