Monday, May 4, 2009

Level 2


I did it! I started level 2 today and it is much harder but its also much harder on my knee. I try to find alternatives to do while they do certain things and while i know im still getting work out its not exactly that work out. I actually slept in till 8am but thats because at 6am Thais came crawling into bed with me, so then at 6:30am Tiago woke up and saw Thais not in her bed so he got out of his bed and tried to fit in our bed but 4 of us in that bed doesnt work, so i left Thais with papa and went and slept in Tiago's bed for an hr or so. I noticed he was hot but once we got up he seemed fine so i put a train movie on my computer and he laid on the couch, Thais woke up and I put a pony movie on for her on the dvd player and i got to use the tv for my ondemend work out show. It went great, except the kids would say, mommy your doing it wrong when i would substitute one of my moves for their moves because of my knee.

So then we loaded up in the strollers and walked to the library, yes we had the car but i enjoy the walk. We dont get to walk very often because we live so far away from everything and Thais even asks, mommy can we walk to class and we never can due to distance so i am going to continue to walk to the library a such as possible and after an hr or two we walked right back home. I went on some errands alone, then stayed awake during naps and then ran the kids to spanish class after that. Just as I showered and was getting dinner ready, i could feel my knee start to hurt. I think its the work out but i also think i sit and stand and kneel and squat and bend over A LOT during a normal day, so i will just have to take it easy which sucks because Im on such a good roll right now.

I ate grapes today right before dinner and then i wasnt really hungry for dinner. I feel good, i felt like my work out pants were falling off of my today. Thats got to be a good sign!

No comments: