I wonder how many time I can write Im tired in my 2 blogs, but this time i really am tired. Not that I wasnt before, but last night i stayed up ate to watch the Lakers play game 1 of round 2. Both kids were sick and up several times though out the night, i ended up sleeping in both of their beds and my bed at some point in the night. I got up and while we didnt go any where all day, i did work out and clean house and basically had to wait hand and foot on 2 very whiney kids who no matter what i cooked, threw it up or only took 2 bites and went back to lay down. It was really sad and frustrating but above anything else, tiring. My fruit of the day was grapes, i made chicken dumplings for dinner and ate way too much. I have to work on portion control when something tastes really good, even if it is healthy its not healthy to eat a lot of it. I had a proud moment that while i did sleep in and the kids too the only tv in the house so i couldnt use the cable box for my ondemand video so i went online to youtube and found the bits of the shred video and did the rest off of memory and add some of my own stuff, i was in a full on sweat and very proud of myself. This is 4 days in a row, i think its a record, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment