Wednesday, October 14, 2015

1 month

Oct starts off tough, as we go to sea world for free candy and disneyland for candy and then thais birthday with ms beth goodies. But in between the bad there is some good. I started running after returning from disneyland. That was a big goal, just to be able to walk all day and night at disneyland so I did not run before that as I was scared to mess up my knee and ruin land for my kids. 

As I passed the 1 month park of surgery, I returned to playing soccer. My knee is not fully recovered and it still feels weak and it gives out here and there but its good enough to play. Remember my playing is not papa's playing. Mine is with people my age and older who just want to run around for exercise. So I feel good. Now I have to work on 100% eating right and daily work outs, not once or twice a week like its been. I have to break my candy habit as well, but all in due time. Just happy that surgery was a success at this point. 




 i have the cutest work out partner ever

 ran in the rain with rainbows

 double rain bow


 breakfast on the go, lol!


 love running at balboa park
 papa made dinner
after running 5 miles at the lake, papa came home and we did abs together then the babies joined us. Healthy family = happy family




1 comment:

Vilhelm man said...

A wonderful autumn to you!